Aluminium sheet & coil from BlueScope Distribution
BlueScope Distribution is a single source product, processing and solutions provider of steel and aluminium products.
With a national network of sites, as well as an export team to service select overseas locations, we provide our customers ease of accessing our full range of aluminium products, including aluminium sheet and aluminium coil. We provide aluminium products in a range of alloys and tempers that can be used in a wide variety of applications.
At BlueScope Distribution, we offer our customers a range of aluminium processing capabilities. We are able to provide aluminium sheet products cut to the size specifications of our customers and router cut into the shape required.
Our BlueScope Distribution teams have the aluminium knowledge, experience and technical knowhow, and can advise our customers on the most appropriate aluminium sheet and coil products for their requirements.
DNV certified aluminium products
BlueScope Distribution can supply customers with a range of DNV certified aluminium sheet and aluminium plate and aluminium extrusion products. Our teams have industry expertise and technical knowledge to provide aluminium product and processing solutions to customers seeking DNV certified materials for their ships, marine, transport, defence and specialised government products.
Distribution member of the Australian Aluminium Council
BlueScope Distribution are proud to be a distribution member of the Australian Aluminium Council – the peak association representing the Australian aluminium industry. Our involvement with the Council enables our team to stay informed and provide our customers with the latest updates related to the aluminium products they use.
At BlueScope Distribution, we can source an extensive range of aluminium sheet and coil products. Our aluminium products are available in a variety of alloy and temper combinations as well finishing and processing options.
Our aluminium sheet and coil products can be used across a number of industries, including general engineering and fabrication applications, as well as commercial building, marine, transport and leisure.
Aluminium sheet & coil products
- Grade 3003 H14 sheet: used in a diverse range of industries including architectural building products, food and chemical industry, automotive, transport and oil & gas.
- Grade 3004 H34 sheet: similar to uses in Grade 3003, it can be used a diverse range of industries including building products both internally and externally, including façade paneling, garage doors, acoustic ceilings and signage.
- Grade 5005 H34 sheet & coil: A general purpose alloy, suitable for a range of sheet metal applications.
- Grade 5052 H32 / H38 sheet & coil: Used in marine applications, sheet metal work, appliances and signage.
- Grade 5083 H321 / DNV H321 sheet: Used to strengthen aluminium structure including transport and marine applications from ships, boat hulls and superstructures.
- Grade 5251 H32 / H34 / H38 sheet: Ideal for general fabrication and manufacturing in both industrial and commercial building applications.
We offer options across the range for PE coating, naked or paper interleaved.
We offer the following finishing options for our aluminium sheet products:
- Powder coating
- Roller applied painting
- Bright finishing
- Media blasting
BlueScope Distribution offers a range of processing services to suit our aluminium products. This enables us to deliver custom cut and processed aluminium products that our customers then transform for their end use application requirements.
At BlueScope Distribution, we have processing capabilities with enable us to cut aluminium sheet to the precise size and shape required by our customers.
Our range of processing services for the extensive range of aluminium products that we provide, include:
- Aluminium routing: In-house aluminium routing enables us to cut aluminium to a specific size, as well as drilling and etching the aluminium in order to assist our customers with using, assembling and identifying the aluminium.
- Laser cutting: Aluminium laser cutting can be arranged to fulfil the needs of our customers.
- Slitting and shearing: This in-house capability enables us to cut aluminium coil into custom sheet sizes up to 4mm thick and 6 metres in length. Slitting to narrower coil sizes is also available.
- PE application: This adds a protective layer to the aluminium, which can protect the material during transportation and processing.
- Aluminium forming: Using the application of force to bend or stretch an aluminium sheet into a certain shape.
To learn more about our range of aluminium processing services, please visit our processing page.
At BlueScope Distribution, we offer our customers solutions that encompass the entire supply chain. In addition to sourcing and processing the aluminium sheet, we assist our clients with managing procurements and delivery timelines and can co-ordinate just in time delivery.
At BlueScope Distribution, we are more than aluminium suppliers. In addition to sourcing and processing aluminium sheet and coil, we are proud to provide our customers with value-add aluminium solutions for every stage of the supply chain. We can assist our clients with a number of services, including managing procurements and delivery timelines as well as co-ordinating just in time delivery.
BlueScope Distribution also provide our customers with other aluminium solutions as they require, including the following:
- Aluminium kitting: We pride ourselves on offering our customers value-add solutions. We are able to kit the aluminium materials for ease of assembly, which means the aluminium is pre-cut and delivered to customers in grouped sections that are marked and ready for assembly. This service is available to customers across industries. In particular, customers in the commercial building, marine, transport and leisure industries find this service valuable.
BlueScope Distribution also provide our customers with other aluminium solutions they require, including the following:
- Project management
- Just in time delivery
- Stock management strategies
- Forecasting support
- End to end supply chain
- B2B integration
To learn more about our range of aluminium solutions, please visit our solutions page